• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CarlosJ bodywork

Hi people, i would show you some work on my nsx

Tell my what do you think :redface:

First day:
ampbly.jpg

2yyr410.jpg

after a fews mod

2v3pnjp.jpg

ip2gqf.jpg

pow29.jpg

Seibon rear valance
Seibon Type R replica wing
Vis Type R Hood
Tcrc sideskirt
WW lip
Tein Monoflex
Tenzo R type M 18&19
and..........end for now

Last edited:
Did you install the sideskirts yourself? If so, what kind of a job was it? How is the fit? I have a stock '91 and think that sideskirts may be the only mod I make...and I want these if they are pretty straight forward and of good fit and quality.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't realize just how ugly the stock form NSX actually is.

Im sure he didnt mean it like that.

I dont get why you would use the neat OEM style upgrades (valance / hood / rrspoiler) when you go and stick those block styled sill panels to the car. Just my opinion but they spoil the flow and lines of the NSX. Car would be 100x better if an OEM style sill replaced the current choice.

Wheels look interesting but may need to be a bit lighter finish to bring out their detail

regards,

Last edited:
+1
NSX is not the best looking car out there but I have never heard anyone described it as "ugly".
Steve

I think a stock early 90's model is pretty outdated looking. I don't see the 02+ nearly as bad. Those small 16 inch wheels, lack of side skirts, oval exhaust tips, that rear valence and the front nose sans a good lip are all pretty lame IMO. I think the OP has done a good job here. Not sure I love the wheels but certainly better than stock.

Last edited:
That rear valence is very much like my GT-one valence. Almost identical.

it is, i owe a gt-one rear valence..

i'm pretty sure seibon replicated it :)
23200845704PMRL9201ACNSX-TB.jpg

23200845708PMRL9201ACNSX-TB%202.jpg

23200845712PMRL9201ACNSX-TB%203.jpg

23200845717PMRL9201ACNSX-TB%204.jpg

vs

IMG_9987.jpg

you guys be the judge :)

Last edited:
+1 will look better with everything red - and the body panels need a good polish! :eek:

www.zainobros.com :) order some Z2 and spend the day with some elbow grease! :biggrin:

Back