• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Scotch and Cigar time!

Some guys and I are planning on goin up to BC for a day next week on the 7th if you're interested :smile:. Or you can roll up to the Seattle area anytime you like. Ttyl David

seriously disappointed as I thought this was going to be a thread on scotches and cigars............. :frown:

Congrats! Can't wait to see it.

Nice, Dave!

Brandon is not producing after all the plans it seems :)

Some guys and I are planning on goin up to BC for a day next week on the 7th if you're interested :smile:. Or you can roll up to the Seattle area anytime you like. Ttyl David

I can't make it up on the 7th, however I will be sure to let you know when I make it up to Seattle.

Thanks Marc

- - - Updated - - -

seriously disappointed as I thought this was going to be a thread on scotches and cigars............. :frown:

We can certainly talk about Scotch and cigars.

20140831_152708_zps97cf1dea.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Dave!

Lake Oswego C & C on the 6th with a drive after?

Matt

I was thinking of going to Cascade C & C, however I am not sure about the 6th yet, my daughter has a volleyball game and I need to find out when it is. Otherwise, if I can, I will try and be at Cascade C & C on the 6th.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Ira and Jason. You will see it soon.

20140901_121507_zps2a459a85.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, Dave!

Brandon is not producing after all the plans it seems :)

I have been looking at some roads, so maybe I will get a drive mapped out before Brandon. You can take that as a challenge Brandon.

Last edited:
Back