• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Refinishing

I have a set of 94~97 Solaris silver wheels I was looking into refinishing and possibly putting them up for sale, or saving them as spare wheels. I know if Rim Doctor here in Kitchener they want $150+ depending on refinishing, colours, damage, etc per wheel, sounds kinda expensive at $600+taxes for 4 Wheels. I also have someone that can powder coat pretty much any wheel for about $40+tax per wheel.

:confused:

Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:
Caveman said:
Can't tell from your post but are you selling the wheels? I might be interested in the price is right.

I was looking into refinishing them, and I was asked to put them up for sale at the local Acura Dealer. I've had some interest from local NSX owners here, I've been to busy and haven't gotten around to pulling them out of storage for anyone to take a look at. I bought them off another Prime member a while back, but I didn't wind up installing or using them, as I purchased brand new Volk Wheels. I bought these with tires on them, but they are pretty much dead. There are a few minor scratches nothing terribly bad, I would suggest refinishing to make them look new again. If your interested send me a PM. I will be looking to selling these wheels in the near future and will contact you when I do. They are 94~97 OEM 7 spoke solaris silver, a great way to update the look of your 91~93.

Last edited:
I had mine refinished (92's) here in London after a poor tire install. The guy charged $100 per wheel and they look brand new. That was a year ago and I've had no problems since.
Sean

Back