• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** Barely used Zanardi Black/Red floor mats + Hexomat all-weather mats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 sets of mats left in storage after selling my 2001 NSX (which I regret now). First is a set of Black with Red stitching Zanardi mats in great condition. The prior owner of my old car said he only had them in a short time and it looks like it. I did not use them at all. I added the Hexomats for all weather use so i didn’t set any water or dirt on the regular mats that were in the car. Time to move them on to someone that can use and I’d prefer to sell and ship them together. See the pictures below and make me a reasonable offer and please include shipping unless you want to pick them up in Oakland CA 94611!

Attachments

• IMG_5260.jpeg
    IMG_5260.jpeg
    307.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5265.jpeg
    IMG_5265.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5268.jpeg
    IMG_5268.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5264.jpeg
    IMG_5264.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5741.jpeg
    IMG_5741.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5261.jpeg
    IMG_5261.jpeg
    596.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for the offers on this thread. A couple of Prime members in PM/Conversations with other offers. If you are truly interested at higher numbers, please message me directly. I appreciate your interest.

And now looking through NSXPrime forums again, I’m thinking I need to buy another NSX

Thanks for the offers on this thread. A couple of Prime members in PM/Conversations with other offers. If you are truly interested at higher numbers, please message me directly. I appreciate your interest.

And now looking through NSXPrime forums again, I’m thinking I need to buy another NSX
If you want to auction them post on eBay. If you want to post on prime, post a photo of your username next to the item and post a price per the rules.

NSX Prime is not an auction site. You need to list a sale price and post a pic of the item with a note containing your prime username and the current date next to the item. Please follow the rules or this ad will come down. No one should send money until this happens.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Not trying to violate any rules just didn’t know. Thanks for the explanation.

Items are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back