• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone available to check out an NSX in Columbus, OH?

I haven't been following prices lately but doesn't $72K seem a little steep?

I wondered that same thing, but it is not that far off according to Hagerty:
https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1999-Acura-NSX-3.2L?id=103320

They put a 2 at $64k, and this being a 1 owner, low mileage car the value of it is likely to be determined by a PPI and service history. There are not a lot of NA2s in excellent condition on the market, so this may not be a bad deal. My guess is that a steady price increase will continue through the spring.

To the OP, car looks sharp to me nothing obvious jumping out from the photos. Rear bulkhead might be loose based on one photo - perhaps during their install of the ipod connector, those plastic tabs can be a pain. It appears to be missing the front fender liner, you may want to mention that to the dealership before you buy it. If the mats in the trunk are extras, that is a nice bonus - those aren't cheap. Never hurts to roll down the passenger window to see if it is slow - that could be another thing you could bug the dealership about.

Either way - good luck with it!

Hey guys ^^^ thank you for your thoughts. I have decided to pass on the car for some reasons that have nothing to do with this car. Yes I thought $72K was steep...they did come down quite a bit which I think made it a fair deal. If anyone is interested in it please PM me.

Hey guys ^^^ thank you for your thoughts. I have decided to pass on the car for some reasons that have nothing to do with this car. Yes I thought $72K was steep...they did come down quite a bit which I think made it a fair deal. If anyone is interested in it please PM me.

As nice as NSX's are (and I have no plans on selling mine), nevertheless there are some nice NEW cars to be had at that price (Cayman, Corvette, Shelby Mustang 350R, BMW M4 to name a few). Are you looking for something else? I'd just be reluctant to spend that kind of money on a '99, though the car did look nice in the photos.

Back