• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can someone check on an NSX for me in Lynwood?

Does anyone live near Lynwood Washington who could check out an NSX for me?

It would be appreciated if someone could be so kind

Jason

Actually, I just found out it is in Woodville, Washigton
at 232 st SE

The owner's name is Barrie. I can PM the phone number of the owner

He also indicated there is a mechanic on this forum who could do an inspection. Anyone know who this is?

Where is the car in Lynnwood?

That guy lives half a mile from me. He is just off Woodinville-duvall rd. Give his number to me and I can call. Also, Zahntech in redmond off of willows road. Give me a call. 4254173104 john fowler

I have now won the ebay bid:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...00187301344&ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:MOTORS:1123

and need to get someone to take a look at it. Can anyone help..pleeease :)

According to mapquest, the car is located about 15 min north of Seattle

Actually, I just found out it is in Woodville, Washigton
at 232 st SE

The owner's name is Barrie. I can PM the phone number of the owner

He also indicated there is a mechanic on this forum who could do an inspection. Anyone know who this is?

Thanks! I just sent him a message indicating you would phone him

That guy lives half a mile from me. He is just off Woodinville-duvall rd. Give his number to me and I can call. Also, Zahntech in redmond off of willows road. Give me a call. 4254173104 john fowler

The car is fantastic. Met Bari, nice man, very nice cars. Well taken care of. The car looks better than new. nice interior detail. clear bra done right. tires and wheels new. The nav. system is very nice. the dash detail looks oem. Carbon fiber kits will still work well. after market exhaust well done. Good Job Jason.

Thanks for seeing it.

Do you have a picture of your stingray. I loved that car when I was a kid

Jason

The car is fantastic. Met Bari, nice man, very nice cars. Well taken care of. The car looks better than new. nice interior detail. clear bra done right. tires and wheels new. The nav. system is very nice. the dash detail looks oem. Carbon fiber kits will still work well. after market exhaust well done. Good Job Jason.

I'm flying into seattle thursday night, checking out the pike market friday morning, and then pricking it up friday afternoon. I am then driving it to vancouver, where I will leave it with my brother until the spring. In the spring I will drive it back to Calgary thru the mountains

Thanks again for all your help. It's nice to have a community which supports other owners(and potential owners) and Zantech was very good as everyone had indicated. He personnally phoned me to go over everything on the car

Jason

PS: I saw this car @ Zahntech last week. Looks good, have fun, don't wreck it on the way back! (Make sure to have told your insurance about it ahead of time...)

Back