• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HAPPY B-DAY Phialpha44 - Kyle

Thanks Fellas! Thanks Brian!

Yes, the CTSC and the GT-One are still dropping panties all over the tri-state area Nate. Just gotta get that leak fixed. I want to swap the parts out with SOS's new SC to make the out put a little higher when I get it rebuilt. BOO YA!

Wow, you are now old enough to play a teenager on Dawson's Creek. :tongue:

Let me know how it feels to be thirty next year. I'll be there for you when you trade your 500 whp NSX for a Lincoln Towncar. Hell, I'll help you move to your retirement condo in Naples FL.:tongue:

Kyle, Happy Birthday, old man. :smile:

Thanks!

Wow, you are now old enough to play a teenager on Dawson's Creek. :tongue:

Let me know how it feels to be thirty next year. I'll be there for you when you trade your 500 whp NSX for a Lincoln Towncar. Hell, I'll help you move to your retirement condo in Naples FL.:tongue:

Uhh.. no. :cool:

Happy B-day Kyle, still waiting for you to come to NYC:biggrin: No better way to celebrate your birthday:biggrin:

Happy B-day Kyle, still waiting for you to come to NYC:biggrin: No better way to celebrate your birthday:biggrin:

Agreed! I'd love to do that. In fact my girl is going to Chicago for a girls trip on I THINK April 8th/9th/10th.

Maybe that would be a cool time for Brian and I to come up!

P.S. I STILL HAVE YOUR XMAS PRESENT! LOL

Back