• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headers I am a scammer - if you want to get ripped off, call me Phone# 408-956-6679

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out I AM A SCAMMER AND AM PRETENDING THAT I dont want them anymore... Im just gonna STEAL A VENDOR'S PICS A PRETEND THAT THEY [stick with] ARE my current ones... They're still WITH THE TRUE OWNER BUT I AM LYING WHEN I SAY THEY ARE here in US with me and haven't been sent back to Canada.

$4500 is with shipping.

It's all packaged up already since THEY BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE BUT I AM TRYING TO SCAM YOU AND SO I WILL SAY THAT I was going to send it back home but backed out.

So it's now going to look for a new home.

Phone# 408-956-6679

Contact me for pictures. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 810
Last edited by a moderator:
1 post only! Is this a confirmed NSX owner!! Somebody call the police....................

What? These are my headers? Who is this guy???

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

oh wait! This really is a scam! I thought Marc made a new account................

Don't you idiots know the nsx community is closer than most?

This is my set of Mugen headers..

The photo he uploaded is after I cleaned up the headers.
These headers are with me in JAPAN and not in the USA.

The post is written EXACTLY how I wrote it in a Closed Facebook Group... He just changed Japan to USA.

THIS IS A SCAM

but I am selling my headers... but not from this guy!

This is my set of Mugen headers..

The photo he uploaded is after I cleaned up the headers.
These headers are with me in JAPAN and not in the USA.

The post is written EXACTLY how I wrote it in a Closed Facebook Group... He just changed Japan to USA.

THIS IS A SCAM

but I am selling my headers... but not from this guy!

Makes you wonder if this person is in the closed group....

Rotffl. This thead title....:eek:

Does seeing this slightly crass thread title mean [MENTION=10160]OyATL[/MENTION] may be allowed to use his original undoctored and similarly not-so-family-friendly cutie avatar? I'd rather see more of the Phoebe Cates-esque racer girl than be given thoughts of glory holing scammers. :)

is there really any glory in a hole cut into the wall of a public restroom.....:confused:

why are we allowing posts like this? we used to have matured members...

..haha indeed.....my member would not be caught dead in one of these...........:tongue:

I was leaning that way also but couldn't bring myself to "complain" earlier. The title seems a bit crass and out of place 'round these parts, especially since I'm trying to increase my girlfriend's 7 year old son's interest in cars via NSX & NSX Prime...

George: what's a glory hole?
Andy: something the NSX has six of. Don't tell your mother about that. Now let's go look away at some hella flush mega stance threads, to clear your mind.
George: why don't we start parting out your NSX so you can retire early?
Andy: Don't tell your mother that.

Last edited:

The thread had a different title originally. However, it was started by a scammer who made the mistake of using his actual cell phone number in the thread. In order to deter such scammers, the title was changed to something else so that it would gain number 1 status in google for his cell phone for a different reason, one that would make his cell phone numbers useless and necessary of being changed. The thread is scheduled for deletion shortly because the additional posts have given the thread more visibility in search engines thereby ruining a scammer's day...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back