• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Im in BC staying at the Coast Plaza Hotel

im an NSX owner 91' blk/blk staying at BC for vacation, and curious to see the nsx scene going down here
i remember last year i saw an asian guy driving a black coupe nsx on Robson street
if anyone would like to meet or bring their ride
let me know
apparently i can't use my phone here cause its roaming, but i can communicate through here..

Welcome to B.C.. Been here before? My car was originally from Virginia.It was a stolen recovery.It was brought up here as a shell and then put together.Sorry for boring you with that I just thought it was kinda funny.If I can free up some time,I might hook up and get your opinion on some rocker panels I am making.(that is if you don't mind).I would love to hear what a fellow nsx'er would say about them.Let me know.How long are you here for?
Thanks Stacy

stacy'snsx said:
Welcome to B.C.. Been here before? My car was originally from Virginia.It was a stolen recovery.It was brought up here as a shell and then put together.Sorry for boring you with that I just thought it was kinda funny.If I can free up some time,I might hook up and get your opinion on some rocker panels I am making.(that is if you don't mind).I would love to hear what a fellow nsx'er would say about them.Let me know.How long are you here for?
Thanks Stacy

Hey Stacy,
wow thanks for the reply!
Well unfortunately I just got back to Seattle last night, but i'am very interested in your rocker panel.. if you could take some pics that would be nice. I was at bc from the Nov 25-28, so i guess we reached each other at a bad time.
Maybe I can go back to B.C. next year and we can meet up again..
wish i could drive my nsx all the way from VA to BC but I dont think I could do that lol..
thanks,
Greg
P.S. I love the Mondo Gelato in Robson and Denman street! It is the best icecream I've ever tasted..
I hope they franchise..

Back