• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA1 spotted on North High in Columbus

Black NA1 on HRE's.
Was that you Juice?
I was in my wife's Phaeton about 3PM Sunday.

This thread is Cincy - Indy. I live between the two in Columbus, Indiana. I also live one block from North High in Columbus, Indiana. So, are you talking about Columbus, Ohio, or Columbus, Indiana?

Sorry, there are 2 C-Buses close together aren't there?
I thought that North High St would've clarified it but I guess most older cities have a "High" Street don't they?
It was near THE Ohio State University and I was surprised to see it out given the salted, wet roads last weekend.
Actually my 16 y/o son spotted it on the way to baseball practice at D1. Mid-January in Ohio I don't have my NSX radar enabled, I completely missed it until he pointed it out.
It had stock exhaust and the best I could do was pull alongside before traffic slowed my lane. He had a girl in the passenger seat though, so it pulls 'em year-round.

Last edited:
maybe coil222? can't remember what wheels here's got on his low ride (HREs ... maybe Volks)?

Last edited:
bringing back an old thread...

any chance it had gold wheels on it? and turboed?

Its an older guy. Ive seen him on high st before.

Wait, this is starting to look like we actually have a small contingent of NSXPrime members here in Columbus? :eek:

I thought I was alone!

You are, this is an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Other regional forums have dogged this one for being dead. I would agree that there IS a reasonable contingent in the region but they are not very active.

Is that something that we can change?

You are, this is an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Other regional forums have dogged this one for being dead. I would agree that there IS a reasonable contingent in the region but they are not very active.

Is that something that we can change?

Curt, I have tried to change it for two years. Everyone is busy. Gardening,work,family,etc... If you have any ideas I would love to try them out.

Back