• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

roll hoop

roll hoop / 6pt cage

Any of you local guys interested in a 1/5/8" .095 wall DOM main roll hoop from Carbing or even perhaps a full 6pt cage for your NSX? If so, drop me a PM ASAP as I can play Santa and make a good deal on one happen for you.

Last edited:
Whatzzz up. :tongue:

See attached image. It is the Carbing/Okuyama rear portion of my 6pt bolt-in cage you see in the pictures. The main hoop structure. Some-what similar to the Comptech which they made a grand total of 10 of and you'll probably never find.

Again, it is 1/5/8" .095 wall DOM and everything is removeable in the event you want to later go back to stock. Highly extensible/practical for street/track/autocross/hpde/solo application.

It will 1) Afford you far more protection than a simple harness bar in the event of a serious roll over and 2) Give you something safe to attach your harnesses to. 3) work with stock interior.

Great opportunity for track weekend warriors with harnesses that want to get their foot in the door this coming season on safety but otherwise can't stomach a full 4-5-6g roll cage.

I wanted to extend this very limited offer to my friends in the local crowd first before shipping/posting on the forsale forum as it will move. Some new GCR requirements for 2008 for my class has me jumping back on chassis.

Note: I can actually further include everything to extend to 6pt including rear bracing and down/door tubes, but I suspect most of the street guys just would install just the main part due to practicality in their street cars (noise, don't want to cut carpet, simply wussy, etc...).

PM if interested so we can discuss your specific application. Limited time offer.

Last edited:
Hey John ,

missed the dyno day ...

OK get your torch and welder out and put it in my ride..
and just leave the interior out - wasted weight....:cool:

Yea right :biggrin:

Happy Holidays

K

Back