• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your not to busy TRUST ME

Sooooooooooooooo Lets all get together this friday night somewhere for dinner and a couple drinks. Its going to be beautiful out. Quick being a B*&%H and saying how busy you are :biggrin:

Im thinking Quaker steak and lube in Colerain Friday night.

ANYONE? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

OK Brian, I give, where is "Quaker Steak & Lube" on Colerain Ave? I think Curt and Jim are off to Putnam for Saturday's event, but I can probably join you if my decoder ring:wink: worked better!

Ray

OK Brian, I give, where is "Quaker Steak & Lube" on Colerain Ave? I think Curt and Jim are off to Putnam for Saturday's event, but I can probably join you if my decoder ring:wink: worked better!

Ray

Wouldn't QSL in Milford be easier for "most" of us?

The only one on that side of town is that NASCAR loving guy with the pumpkin NSX. :wink:

Yep, going to Putnam Sat am and this is really pissing me off --->
38.gif

Last edited:
I'll swing by, guys. Milford it is, right?

Ray, I wish I knew you were coming, I've got some more stuff to bring you. :eek:

Well there are some people coming from that side of town also, the "guy" with the "pumpkin" nsx I doubt will show up.... :rolleyes:

8PM QSL in Colerain!

There seems to be a decent amount of people coming which is awesome!!!!

Juice. Its north west of cincy. It would be a 1.5 hour drive for you. Still would be nice to see you. And you need to go for a ride so you get the Turbo bug faster :biggrin:

Ray, It is Just off the colerain exit of 275. From your house travel 275 west to colerain turn left then right at first light follow that road to a roundabout then turn left on the other side of it go across the front of olive garden etc and you will see it.

Look forward to seeing you all!

I'll swing by, guys. Milford it is, right?

Ray, I wish I knew you were coming, I've got some more stuff to bring you. :eek:

Edward,

What time are you leaving?I was leaving around 7:00pm....if you want to take my NSX; I'm sure you are having withdrawal pains by now, I'll take my p-car:biggrin: (attached)! You can meet at my house and we can run up there together....Brian will probably go by my exit too fast to keep up!

Ray

Attachments

• VIR NNJR Nov 09 145-1.jpg
    VIR NNJR Nov 09 145-1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 60
Edward,

What time are you leaving?I was leaving around 7:00pm....if you want to take my NSX; I'm sure you are having withdrawal pains by now, I'll take my p-car:biggrin: (attached)! You can meet at my house and we can run up there together....Brian will probably go by my exit too fast to keep up!

Ray

Ray, Obviously you have not seen nor heard about edwards new aquisition. Im sure he wants to bring it :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133779

Brian, I guess you are talking about that red car? I figured he must have 3 tickets and probably ready for a change back to his old silverstone05 by now!

Hopefully, I'll find you tonight....some instructions!

Ray

Yea that red car.... You know the C word

You found it so directions even though extremely rushed and done via my phone must have worked slightly right?

Thanks to all that came out last night. It was a bit busy but it was fun.

Brian, Thanks for getting us all together last night....it's always fun to bond with fellow NSXers....hopefully Jim and Curt are having a great time today at Putnam Park! My first adventure at QSL, and quite a drive, but great time once we finally got a seat! Let's try the Milford location next time....I'm sure Edward will be there:wink:.

Regards, Ray

Brian, Thanks for getting us all together last night....it's always fun to bond with fellow NSXers....hopefully Jim and Curt are having a great time today at Putnam Park! My first adventure at QSL, and quite a drive, but great time once we finally got a seat! Let's try the Milford location next time....I'm sure Edward will be there:wink:.

Regards, Ray

haha Yea we can do that. Edward is familiar with it for sure.

I greatly enjoyed seeing all of you and meeting Edward. Even if he has crossed over to the dark side he's still AAAHHHHIIIGHT. Funny how NSX-less folks can come out...

Hopefully we can get it on again before Spring Fling. I'm OK with Milford next time too, BTW. I miss the days as a kid, cruising through Frisch's there on the weekends looking for a race- then going down to the 275 entrance (pre-Milford Parkway), lining up under the overpass (hidden from Troopers on the roadway above) and making a quick race of it. Sometimes all the way back to Frisch's.
(Minimal coverage, sub-forum, bikini/ mini Street Racing Flame Suit on.)
:biggrin:

You ever figure out what that hose was for or what was spitting oil?

Haven't had time, too busy driving it!

No further evidence and no HDPE soon so I've got time to figure it out at a relaxed pace.

I remember being much younger, living in an apartment, having only one car, having eight and ten year old sons and HAVING to have the car fixed by Sunday night so the wife could get to her job Monday morning.

I am soooo glad I'm not a kid anymore...

Back