• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 NSX silver w/ black int.

1991 Sebring Silver. 25k. miles 5sp. Black interior. I'm the second owner. The car is stock with the exception of eibach springs and Blitz 03 wheels (18x10, 17x8). It can be seen here at the Silver Bullet Registry. http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/1269/silver-bullet-2.html

Scroll midway down and you will find it under the name Joe g. The wheels, tires and springs are brand new and were just installed. This car has never been in an accident and has never had any paint work. The buyer will need to consider a clutch soon as I can feel some chatter setting in. Asking 31,500.00 with factory wheels and 34,500.00 with the brand new Blitz wheels and tires. This car is located in Augusta, Ga. If interested, Please email me at [email protected] My asking price is firm. Thanks

[This message has been edited by sebringsilver'91 (edited 24 June 2002).]

hello. after much thought, i have decided to keep my silver nsx. i would like to apologize to all that took time to consider purchasing the car and making email inquiries. good luck in your searches. thanks!

Originally posted by sebringsilver'91:
hello. after much thought, i have decided to keep my silver nsx. i would like to apologize to all that took time to consider purchasing the car and making email inquiries. good luck in your searches. thanks!

Good man
biggrin.gif

Back