• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am seeking a good condition NSX for 30k or less ASAP!

I already got the money, just seen alot of junk out there that wasnt serviced properly and has interior flaws. I hate ripped seats, and worn tires. If you have a good condition NSX or targa, between 92-94 then I am looking to buy before Dec1st. I am sure we can make a deal.

Mike

No targas those years...but you may have luck with a '91 here in Portland...call Ken Flippen at NW Investment Cars 503-297-5000; tell em Todd Williams sent ya. They have two there. One red and one black w/ big wheels. The red is a nice clean stock low mi. car 35K miles. The black one is a bit rougher around the edges, 43k miles....They are asking $35 for either one of them I think. You might be able to get either one for $30k or less. I didn't ask for a carfax, but givin that came back clean...I wouldn't pay more than $30k for the red, and $28k for the black. They have had them there for a really long time. I passed on them because I wanted a '94; to get all the upgrades...and I had a bigger budget.

[This message has been edited by tewills (edited 25 November 2002).]

Back