• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB SEVEN SPOKE WHEELS FOR 1991 NSX

I am looking for some seven spoke wheels that are as close to the factory seven spoke wheels as possible. I would consider the factory ones if the price is right. I would prefer 15s and 16s but would also consider 16s and 17s. These wheels can be any aftermarkets that will fit the 1991 NSX.Also would consider chrome 5 spoke factory wheels.

Hey kevin check out since of speed site the have a birgestone rim looks like stock with a twist good luck.

I did look at the bidgestone were you said to look and i noticed they were made by prodrive . I looked at these at the tire rack .com and they have basicley the same thing but only they are $259.00 apiece and they only come in 17s i can't tell any differance other than they don't say bridgestone anywhere.These wheel are being put on the new subarus. Thanks for the reply

I did go back and looked at the prodrive wheels at tire reck .com and there is a differance other than the name . The prodrives only come in a 5 bolt 100 mm so i guess they wont fit the NSX.

Actually, the 7 spoke Prodrive wheels that tirerack currently sells is not the same as the 7 Spoke Bridgestone/Prodrive wheels from Japan. The ones from Bridgestone/Prodrive haev a deeper more pronouced spoke design than the cheaper wheels you see on Tirerack. Also the Japanese ones are forged aluminum(stronger, lighter) and the cheaper ones are cast. Here is two pictures comparing the wheels. We will be carrying the forged/deep spoke version soon.

prodrive_p7_gold_ci3_l.jpg

Prodrive%20GC-07C.jpg

Originally posted by kevin Ratekin:
I did go back and looked at the prodrive wheels at tire reck .com and there is a differance other than the name . The prodrives only come in a 5 bolt 100 mm so i guess they wont fit the NSX.

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

[This message has been edited by ACR_Motorsports (edited 23 May 2002).]

the photo of this wheels is not the same wheel i was looking at this wheel is the P7 by prodrive. Prodrive has a new wheel that is the same as the bidgestone prodrive wheel that number is the PFF7 but it comes in 18 only.This wheel is not on the tirerack web site but is in there new ad in Sports compact car magazine.Please take a look at it you will notbe able to tell any differance by looking at it.

I'm looking to replace my Silver 18/19 Konig Tantrums (which are 7 spoke) with some Volks. Since the rears and in need of tires I'll sell them pretty cheap (~1,200?) since you'll need all the cash for tires
smile.gif

Back