• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here's a question for already NSX owners

Do you guys ever wonder how many times your NSX gets a picture taken without you knowing it?

It just occured to me that I have a whole bunch of NSX pictures, and I don't even know who these cars belong to. They would have no idea that I carry their car pictures in my wallet and carry it around everywhere.

For example, you park your car out somewhere for 3 minutes, and a dude with a camera walks by and takes a bunch of pictures. For all I know you could have had some ugly fat lady posing on your NSX while the ugly lady's friend took pictures of your precious.

You guys should be careful. Knowing that there are a lot of guys like me, who are so obsessed with NSX and not yet fortunate enough to own one, I'm more than positive that your NSXs have stalkers like me lurking around to take pictures while you're gone
smile.gif

This sounds like one of those, "If a tree fell in a forest, but nobody was there, would it make a sound?" questions.

I've had comments, stares, thumbs-up, headlight flashes, but nobody taking my picture.

Odd that you should mention it.

Last Sunday I parked alone in a large, vacant parking lot with only one entrance in the most remote corner. From my office window, I noticed at least half a dozen different cars enter the lot and drive directly up to the car, some leaving their cars to look the red 92 over. One returned with a camera to take some shots. Another pulled up and immediately retrieved a cell phone from the other side of his car and engaged in a conversation while looking at the car. He ended the conversation, backed up looked at the car some more and then left. I kept watching for the heist team to appear.

Moral of the story: We are watching. Keep your fat lady in the car!
wink.gif

anvil

Originally posted by aaronb:

This sounds like one of those, "If a tree fell in a forest, but nobody was there, would it make a sound?" questions.

Or like this one: "If a bear takes a dump in the woods, but no animal (human not excluded) was there to witness it, would it still stink?"
biggrin.gif

speaking of which, I was in Vegas early this year and saw a decked out black 94 parked in Caesar Palace parking structure. Little did the owner knew I snapped a dozen of pics without him ever knowing it. It goes to show that even Zanardi owners can't get enough of other's NSX.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 14 September 2002).]

Someone made a film with my car. With careful editing he tried to make it seem like he just got home with it. I was told about it after but never saw the film.

I have also had people(girls) take pics of the car while cruzin' down the road. Kinda makes you feel uncomfortable at first then you like it. At least I do. Wife doesn't care to much for that though.LOL
As for the Cobra comparison, I will take the comfort, reliability and reputation of owning the 'REAL' thing over your 'kit' car any day of the week.
As for getting more looks in your car than an NSX, there are many variables involved with that statement. Go to a 'Hot Import Nights' show and you probably wouldn't turn anybody's head. However go to a HotRod show and an NSX most likely wouldn't even be allowed in!! LOL

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back