• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can someone inspect a car for me in NC?

Yeah, where?

I am in central NC, at the I-40/I-85 juncture. Although if Lud can do it, get him, as he knows all!!

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan
1992 White/Black
2002 Red and White Cooper S

It's in Pinehurst, 70-80 miles south of I-40.

Originally posted by ncdogdoc:
I am in central NC, at the I-40/I-85 juncture.

Hey Gary, the I-40/I-85 "juncture" runs all the way from Greensboro to the Triangle!
biggrin.gif

That's pretty far from me... Gary is a lot closer if he is available. There are also several owners in the Raleigh area. If you can't find anyone else, let me know.

Leith Acura in Cary, just outside Raleigh, has a good reputation for NSX service and could do an inspection...

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Leith Acura in Cary, just outside Raleigh, has a good reputation for NSX service and could do an inspection...

Ken, I think Leith Acura is in Fayetteville, which would be closer to Pinehurst. Performance Acura is in Cary.

I would be happy to check out a car in Pinehurst, but will not be able to until the Thursday after Thanksgiving (12/5). I am running VIR this weekend with the new track rat to see how she feels.

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan
1992 White/Black
2002 Red and White Cooper S

Originally posted by ncdogdoc:
Ken, I think Leith Acura is in Fayetteville, which would be closer to Pinehurst. Performance Acura is in Cary.

Leith Acura owns two dealerships:

Leith Acura
600 Auto Park Blvd
Cary, NC 27511-6022
(919)460-8200

Leith Acura Of Fayetteville
2022 Skibo Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28314-2245
(910)864-2277

The Cary dealership does quite a bit of NSX work and I've heard from several NSXers that they are the best in the area.

Performance Acura is in Chapel Hill, not Cary. Close - in the triangle - but no cigar.

Back