• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYNSX car for sale?

This is definitely Bill's car. I thought Bill had sold it when he traded into the 355. Maybe he sold it to a dealer named "John" who is now putting it out on the market. The ad is dated -- it was first posted on Feb 28, 2003. Asking price: $115,000. Wow!!

Bill, what's the word?

Regards.

NSXaholic said:
This is definitely Bill's car. I thought Bill had sold it when he traded into the 355. Maybe he sold it to a dealer named "John" who is now putting it out on the market. The ad is dated -- it was first posted on Feb 28, 2003. Asking price: $115,000. Wow!!

Bill, what's the word?

Regards.

He sold his other red NSX when he got his F355...he still has the yellow one, I don't know what's up with "John" Though:confused:

Ahh, got it. I guess we gotta pop over to the Ferrari Forum's and ask Bill to return to Prime to explain what's going on. ;) I'll actually drop him a note to see what's up.

Regards.

On another thread Bill had commented that everything was for sale for the right price, but that he wasn't all out pursuing selling just yet. He also mentioned that if he did sell MYNSX, he would start another NSX project as he always planned on keeping one around... Forgot what thread that was on though :(

spookyp said:
On another thread Bill had commented that everything was for sale for the right price...

I guess the "right price" is $115K for his yellow NSX. He also mentioned on the Ferrari Forum's that he is looking to upgrade to a Lambo and that the 355 is there to tide him over. Maybe he's found the right Lambo, and is looking to trade his NSX (and potentially his 355) for it.

The truth will come out in good time.

Regards.

SNDSOUL said:
...And if he gets anywhere near $115 I'll be the next in line to run an add in the Dupont Registry.

:D

SNDSOUL, can you either private me a shot of your vehicle, or post a couple of pics of your car on this tread. Sorry to make the thread OT, but your car looks real mean from the avatar.

Regards.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe "John" is the dealer that MYNSX is working with. As for the Dupont Registry ad, I believe he's testing the waters to get a feel for the current exotic car market.

I suppose that's the way to do.

Spend lots of money on mods and go all out to catch the attention of magazines / video producers / etc.

Get some fame, and then flip the car for a large sum of money.

Not bad... not bad at all - assuming there are people out there willing to pay a premium for magazine-featured cars.

!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Bill selling the MYNSX??
He'd no longer be MYNSX! :confused:

Rather than speculating, lets wait and see what Bill has to say...

Personally, hope he doesn't sell it.

If someone offered him that much, i would do the same treatment to mine and sell it for 90k!

I suppose people are indeed willing to pay a high premium for cars with a bit of fame attached to it.

I recall that kid from Malcom in the Middle tv show bought the white Volkswagen from F&F for over $100k... go figure.

8000RPM said:
I suppose people are indeed willing to pay a high premium for cars with a bit of fame attached to it.

I recall that kid from Malcom in the Middle tv show bought the white Volkswagen from F&F for over $100k... go figure.

That kid (Frank Muniz) also drives a $350k Porsche speedster. They stole it as a joke on an episode of MTV's "Punk'D".

Jim said:
That kid (Frank Muniz) also drives a $350k Porsche speedster. They stole it as a joke on an episode of MTV's "Punk'D".

I MISSED THAT ONE!!......But i know they will show it again...Justin Timberlake looked like he wanted to cry when they were taking his stuff....lol

Back