• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Window Fix-it Thingies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone recently I opened up my doors and found the newer boxed-in style already there so I don't need these. Ten dollars for the pair and I'll mail 'em to you. Pay-pal preferred.

I will take them, please email your paypal info and total
best regards david

Hey 92NSX, I have some also somewhere around here. I bought them thinking I would need them since my drivers side window was moving slowly. I didn't want them to "pop." When I went to install them, we found the problem was already corrected and my window was just misaligned or not greesed enough.
I'll make you the same deal, $10 shipped to ya!!
Let me know
Z
PS - Let me go find them.........

NSX FoYoAss said:
Hey 92NSX, I have some also somewhere around here. I bought them thinking I would need them since my drivers side window was moving slowly. I didn't want them to "pop." When I went to install them, we found the problem was already corrected and my window was just misaligned or not greesed enough.
I'll make you the same deal, $10 shipped to ya!!
Let me know
Z
PS - Let me go find them.........

I dont want to junk ahead of the line but if he dosent take them i will take you up on that offer.....Thanks.

Email me [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back