• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JPM (Montoya) Out of car accident...Over reacting???

Over-reaction, no doubt! Here is my translation.

JPM is following Bernie E. and is asking for weight implimentations on the Ferrari. Bernie quickly makes a right turn into the Ferrari mobile suites to tell them what the Williams driver is begging b/c his cars suck so bad. Thing is, Ferrari knows and see's all with spys and implants everywhere and the camera man is clearly one of them!! Like the Mafia the cameraman plays dumb and we all get a good laugh as JPM gets muscled by his girl friend. I really like when she put her hand over his mouth. :D

The seasons just started and he is already beaten and he is no doubt under alot of pressure!!

I always said Montoya is a big F***ing asshole. I met him at Indy and wanted to knock him out. What an arrogant ass..:mad:

nsxlover said:
I always said Montoya is a big F***ing asshole. I met him at Indy and wanted to knock him out. What an arrogant ass..:mad:

I wish I was the one holding the camera and that punk came after me. :D

No offense but come on, that guy did break his *&^$%#@ head!:D :D :D
Aaron

That little punk was lucky his g'friend & entourage were holding him back - judging by the size of the camera-man it might have been interesting if he'd actually tried a swing at him. Then he might have really broken his f#$@*'ng head!!!!!!!!
What a moron ..............

Back