• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX & the new camera

MvM

Legendary Member
Just before I left work to go home yesterday I could not resist to try out my new camera and take some pictures.
I know I know, the car wasn't clean and all, but heh, the sun was shining, the NSX was there and everything was ok :)

Attachments

• nsx1-15052003.jpg
    nsx1-15052003.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 569
And here is a number 3. Sorry to do it like this, I didn't know how to post three pictures at the same time.
(And yes, today I was getting a bit worked up, so I actually washed the car at work before leaving from home. Should have done that yesterday before taking the pictures).

Attachments

• nsx3-15052003.jpg
    nsx3-15052003.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 559
Very nice MVM - too bad you are forced to spoil the frontal appearance with that big ugly yellow thing in the front bumper!
sorry.gif

(Here in CA we flaunt the law & leave them off, as tickets are rarely issued & even if so it's called a "fixit" which is a minimal fine if you temporarily re-attach it for the inspection)

You did nothing wrong by posting idividually - the only way to attach multiple shots is to host them remotely & link to them using the ["IMG"] tags.

Ah, the European sister of my car. Very nice! I agree about the license plate, too bad they don't have better looking plates (although they might look good on a yellow NSX). :)

I would be more worried about airflow to the radiator. That plate doesn't leave much room for air.

Here in CO we don't pay much attention to the front plate law either, and I don't think any of us have had any problems with it. A friend of mine in OR used to carry a "receipt" that said that the mounting bracket was on back order, which he would show the police when he got stopped for not having the front plate. He said they let it go every time, and every few months, he would get a new "receipt". :)

D'Ecosse said:
Very nice MVM - too bad you are forced to spoil the frontal appearance with that big ugly yellow thing in the front bumper!
sorry.gif

(Here in CA we flaunt the law & leave them off, as tickets are rarely issued & even if so it's called a "fixit" which is a minimal fine if you temporarily re-attach it for the inspection)

Back