• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Got Mynsx Back,yeaaa Baby!!!

Just recieved the MYNSX car back today.
W/ the new NOVI2000 can't wait till I'm done w/
the break-in period.
Anyone for a ride to San Diego tonight :)

:p

FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!!

MYNSX said:
Anyone for a ride to San Diego tonight :)
Hey man, you didn't mention anything about a San Diego drive! ;)

Sorry I had to jet, I so badly wanted to stay and ride in your NSX or Ferrari. :( Guess what, I was so exhausted from working yesterday I crashed for about 3 hours after getting home.

I'll download those nude pics of the hot model & your NSX that I took tonight, and send 'em to you. Too bad no one else showed up at the Pavilions, that'll teach them. :p

(Okay, I was just kidding about the nude model -- she was only scantily clad at the time, but she may have been more risqué later on at Landsharks.) Bill, please fill me in on what happend at that shoot.

MYNSX PICTURES!!!! :)

Yeaaaa BABY!!
I very much enjoyed watching that girl all over the MYNSX car
1 things for sure.

The MYNSX get's a lot more HOLY SH!TS from people than the Ferrari.

I took some pics w/ a female friend of mine today at West World
I got a few nice shots to post on WWW.MYNSX.COM

PS...PHOENIX E-mail as many pics as possible to Seth to ad to the website.
Furthermore I met up w/ my buddy Tim his Japanese girlfriend as well as her sister NICE!!! Dude she is soo cute ,It was hilarious she speaks 99% Japanese but we were able to get together and communicate(very nice evening) home at 4:30 AM from their place.
Thats it I'm marrying a Japanese girl. :) LOL :p

Rudy from AZdreamgirls wants to do a photo shoot again w/ both cars .I'm gonna make sure it's at the pavillions(this way it's OK to post them at WWW.MYNSX.COM

Yo Yo Yo .......Waaaasup NEO I'll be going to see Matrix ASAP!!
I heard it's awesome!!

MYNSX

Re: Re: Just Got Mynsx Back,yeaaa Baby!!!

FuryNSX said:
Are you coming out to S.D.? (Or do you just need some sort of excuse to shorten the break-in period? :p )

-Randy

I would have if I didn't meet that little Japanese girl.
I was gonna try to put my 700 break in miles in then
drop it off on Monday to Marks shop for dial in
GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!

It's driving me crazy not having SUPER POWERS!!! :p

MYNSX

<B> > Yo Yo Yo .......Waaaasup NEO I'll be going to see Matrix ASAP!!
I heard it's awesome!!</B>

It's ok ... you'll see me kick a lot of butt... win some chicks... kick some more butt and do some superman stunts... all in a day's work. :cool: But you know what it's like to have super powers... ;)

LOL.... Bill, you gotta go learn some Japanese - then you can impress the ladies with your linguistic skills. :D

LOL!!!

Yea right .
I learned like 2 words the entire night. :)

Actually I like knowing how to order my sushi in a the language
of the dish.
AGI TACO-octopus
ARIGATO- (I THINK IT MEANS GOOD DAY) Hmm I forgot.
Spriracha-that red spicy chili sauce I like .

Re: LOL!!!

MYNSX said:
ARIGATO- (I THINK IT MEANS GOOD DAY) Hmm I forgot.

I thought Arigato was like "thank you"... perhaps AJNSX or someone can correct us. :)

Another Japanese word you should remember Bill is WASABI.... or WAZZZZZZZUAAARGHHHBIIIII :p

(edit: lol phoenix - u JUST beat me to that last post! :D )

Re: Re: LOL!!!

NeoNSX said:
I thought Arigato was like "thank you"... perhaps AJNSX or someone can correct us. :)

(edit: lol phoenix - u JUST beat me to that last post! :D )
Correct, I should know (from watching all that anime!). ;)

Sorry Neo, but you just weren't quick 'nuff. :D

Do you have a hot date or something, Bill? Besides, this is the first weekday event we've had! Hope to see you there!

MYNSX - A couple more words to add to your japanese vocabulary (spelled phonically)

Ohio = Good Morning

Kon-e-chi-wa = Good Day

Hi = Yes

I believe I got those correct. I should know better than I do since I'm half japanese. ;)

PHOEN$X said:
Do you have a hot date or something, Bill? Besides, this is the first weekday event we've had! Hope to see you there!

Actually no date.Although I can probably bring the biker babe.Naaa she's a little much for a social event.I'll come solo if I come.
OK where and when??

Please tell me it's at least in the evening not lunch. :)
MYNSX

TucAZNSX said:
MYNSX - A couple more words to add to your japanese vocabulary (spelled phonically)

Ohio = Good Morning

Kon-e-chi-wa = Good Day

Hi = Yes

I believe I got those correct. I should know better than I do since I'm half japanese. ;)

Your kidding OHIO is good morning??

Keep em' coming!! :)

How do you say "Honey let's go street racing and get arrested so we can share a cell together??" :)

MYNSX

MYNSX said:
OK where and when??
Please tell me it's at least in the evening not lunch. :)
MYNSX
You're in luck. It's at Todai, and I'm planning to be there around 7-7:30PM.
Biker babe? Hmm, as long as she's not too skanky. :p

J/K bud. ;)

MYNSX said:
How do you say "Honey let's go street racing and get arrested so we can share a cell together??" :)

ROFL...ROFL...ROFL... great pickup line!

Speaking of Languages, <B>anyone got some simple words i can use in Vietnamese</B>??? (i realize Viet has gender & age tense... i wanna address it to a young lady of course. :p) Anything, like goodbye, thank you, what bill said, etc..... ;)

Last edited:
Back