• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

manaray rims

hi all,

does anyone know about manaray sport rims from japan? the prices seems reasonable to keep as a sencond set of non track rims, but i've seen some spec via wheelspecs.com but it doesn't seem like a popular choice in the US. i've seen pictures from Pureevil's nsx but doen't know much more.

thanx for you input.

I'm not sure if I can fully answer all your quesions. I had the same Manaray MS-6 Hyper rims that PureEvil has on his NSX only in 17X7 on my Legend Coupe. The rim cost me about $800 each at the time of purchase back in 1997. I really like the quality of the rim. They use a forged center and are ture 3 piece. They are not the lightest rims around though. I personally would recomend Manaray Rims to anyone who wanted them. I no longer have the MS-6 Hyper as I sold my Legend, but I always liked that style on the NSX and I'm thinking of getting a set for my NSX although not the exact same style as the MS-6 since I don't want to bite PureEvil. There is a similar 6 spoke style they make with an open lug configuration that I may try and get. You have to really take a close look at the offset thogh as they are not the perfect prefered offsets for the NSX. I think the rear you can get a 18X10 with a +46 that will work, but the front 17X7 comes in +38 or +46.

Back