• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94 Black on Black NSX - 11k miles MINT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tons of emails....he's a couple of more pics...I'll be responding to emails shortly with a full history of everything I can possibly think about the car....Thanks!

Attachments

• nsx driver interior 1.jpg
    nsx driver interior 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,554
FYI - the car is back up for sale. Guy in Texas seems to be having issues with $$$. I am willing to provide a roundtrip Southwest Airline ticket (once a deposit is received). email me with any questions.

To save you the time the car is in NEW CONDITION. No it hasn't been in any accidents - it's barely been in the rain. New condition means the leather is flawless (smells new) and the car looks like a new car.

Danny

[email protected]

Guys - Last Shot this week and then I'm pulling her off the market until next year. This is your chance to have a Like New NSX in super clean condition with ONLY 11K miles. Don't settle for a high mileage car when you can own one that's almost new. Serious inquiries only PLEASE.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back