• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

front bracket from Boston Area needed!

I decided to post here instead of market because I prefer a local pickup and etc.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.. Please give me a pm or thanks

Last edited:
BostonNSX said:
I decided to post here instead of market because I prefer a local pickup and etc.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.. Please give me a pm or thanks

Terry,
Get a ticket, did ya?

nope.. I borrowed Tiger's bracket and because we installed the dali clip upsidedown, the plate flew off when I was on the highway... and now I need a OE and a dali to put my JDM plate back again

i have a stock front plate bracket that you can have, its brand new, i'm in boston quite often so if you want i'll throw it in my car and we can meet up sometime, just let me know, my phone # is 781-424-4424.

mike

Thanks
I think I just saw your car last night
a 02 yellow making a left turn from MAss ave onto Boylston!

yeah that was me, i was either on my way to or home from sonsie on newbury street for dinner with my fiance,

let me know if you still need the front plate i would be happy to give it you.

Hi thats what I thought... I tried to find you on Newbury but you arent there.. guess you were heading home..

I still wants it.. please let me know when are you free and I can meet up somewhere with you and take it..
Thanks!

we are putting it off as long as possible, i have a very understanding fiance, we are in the middle of 2 condos and a potential new business, so getting married isn't really on the top of the list right now, we have been together for 6 years, so neither one of us is to worried about our commitment to each other, we both look at it as though, "why complicate things by getting married!"

and i believe that i bought a big enough engagement ring that it bought me plenty of time..........

mikescg said:
and i believe that i bought a big enough engagement ring that it bought me plenty of time..........

LOL :D :D

Speaking of diamonds, I dunno whether to hate them or love them. I just bought my gf a 3 stone (only 1ct total) diamond ring + diamond band for her birthday for a couple thousand. I was like, this should make her happy for a few months. As of now (1 month later), she's gonna buy herself a 2.5 ct flawless diamond along with two 0.75ct (also flawless) to make her own past, present and future ring. No special occasion, she just feel like buying herself a treat. This is setting me quite a benchmark for an engagement ring (seems like at least 4ct and did I mention flawless). Guess I need to work harder to get rich or die trying ;)

Back