• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 NSX cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 NSX cheap!

I have a 91 NSX with a bad engine. Sounds like a rod is knocking, hard to tell exactly. I want to sell it as is.

91 NSX, 99k miles
New stock clutch 7k miles ago
Erebuni carbon fiber hood
Sparco racing seats
Sparco 4-pt harnesses
Type-R shift knob and boot
JVC hideaway in dash CD player
SoS custom dash console with nitrous switches and CF nitrous gauge
Carbon fiber gauge pillar with CF Air/Fuel and Pyrometer
MB Quart 5.25" door speakers and .75" tweeters
New clutch slave cylinder
New window "fix it" thingys
Carbon fiber Type-R wing (look-alike)
JDM type-S wheel copies in black powdercoat
Kumho MX 245's back 205's front
Bradi dimpled/slotted rotors front & rear
Zex nitrous setup
RM Intake
RM? exhaust
RM? headers (haven't been able to determine if headers and exhaust are RM, but was told they are. Both ARE aftermarket)
Dali test pipes
Wings west front lip, sideskirts, rear spats
Dark window tint

As I think of other little things done to it, I'll edit the post.

I really don't know what price to ask for this, but the rules say list a price. :D $22k. Now make me an offer, you might be surprised. With just an engine build, you could have a hot NSX, use it for a track car, whatever.

SR
[email protected]
(954) 857-6964

nsxtuner1.jpg

No I do not want to part out the car, I just want to sell it as is. Also, please use the e-mail address [email protected], for some reason the mail delivery on my NSXTuner.com domain isn't working.

Thanks to Calvin for reminding me...the car is a 92 not a 91. I read what the doorjamb said and for some reason assumed it was a 91....when in fact I know any cars made in 11/1991 are for the 92 model year. DOH!

And as someone reminded me.... I forgot to mention this is one of the 4 NSX's purchased from Universal Studios from the 2Fast 2Furious set.

THanks!
SR

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 91 NSX cheap!

CmputerWiz said:
I have a 91 NSX with a bad engine. Sounds like a rod is knocking, hard to tell exactly. I want to sell it as is.

Do you think the NOS caused the problem??

Everyone please bear with me on the e-mails, I've received about 30 emails in the past DAY about this now...lol Someone is flying in tomorrow morning to look at the vehicle, and most likely buy it.

Also, I don't apprecciate the caller that called and lied about flying in today, in order to try and get ahead in "line" to see the car. That's flat out wrong, you know who you are.

SR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back