• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New exhaust sounds page

Though I don't own an NSX (yes that is ;-) I thought I would put some exhaust sound files on one single website so you won't need to do as much searching for that "perfect" exhaust. There are also pictures of the exhausts so maybe you can identify one you've heard but could not match the sound to the pipes. I do enjoy listening to these incredible machines but I don't like scouring the internet for them. However, I only have 4 types up so far; Taitec GT, GruppeM, Tubi, and Anytime. If anyone has sounds or video files from Comptech, RM, other Taitecs, Flowmaster, or any other exhaust, please email me with them. My email is [email protected]

FYI- When you go to the page, just a picture will show up. Click refresh and the page will show like it's supposed to.

Now for the site...
Nothing like an afternoon of HTML Enjoy gentlemen!

Conor Nixon
'95 GSX

Last edited:
Conor, awesome job! You should add some Flowmaster clips on there too! It's becoming pretty popular around here. :)
Also, the background hurts my eyes. It's hard trying to read and seperate the pictures of the exhaust from the background. But in all, it's really cool!
Regards
Z

I wasn't sure if I should have put the background on there or not because I didn't want it to be too plain. I'll just throw some color on there.

NSXFoYoASS, do you have any clips of the flowmaster? I wasn't able to find any. If anyone has some, send 'em this way!

Take care.

Conor

Just revisited your page and it's perfect IMHO! Thanks so much for your time and effort. Welcome to NSX Prime btw! ;)
Regards
Z

Back