• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swiss Supercar

Ugh. Looks like a homemade backyard special. The exposed screws in the interior are especially inviting and luxurious. What's that handle on the back for?

I agree thats an ugly car. It looks like the face of the car got smashed in by a big boulder. The side reminds me of a Bugatti EB110. The rear looks like a kit car.

I wouldnt go as far as the call it ugly. It just looks extremely dated for its time. Possibly a super car from the mid to early 80's or even just a road version of an 80's lemans car.

Teej said:
I wouldnt go as far as the call it ugly. It just looks extremely dated for its time. Possibly a super car from the mid to early 80's or even just a road version of an 80's lemans car.

I agree. It needs to be smoothed out a bit. The lines just don't flow aesthetically IMHO.
The interior is hideous!! :eek:
The wheels look like the AXIS super mesh wheels I once wanted to get for my NSX. :)

The guy is making a valiant effort at making a supercar. I don't like the velvet interior or the boxy body lines, but those areas may be nicely refined "in production."

Aside, however, this is just another example of why the NSX will maintain its rarified nature and appreciation by auto enthusiasts, even decades from now. The body lines of the NSX are inspired, and hard to duplicate or improve upon. This is, of course, JMO. :)

Orca is an interesting name for a car weighing a mere 1650 lbs.!
Those wacky swiss!

apparently you need to be in an ER at times... :-/

Rubber Chicken said:
0-60 in 2.7 who could complain... I'd drive a steaming pile of crap if it went 0-60 in 2.7 seconds...

I've seen some 'steaming pile of crap' at velocities exceeding (sp?) 0-60 in 2.7 seconds... AND it wasn't purty at all...haha Old, sick people- go figure. . .:D

On a side-note, I agree w/ MrWolf (like anyone of us even have a choice :eek: ) the look is def' late 70's circa 80's (dare I say LeMans, anyone?)

interesting canopy though; reminds me of the older generation of MiG's...hehe

The interior is sweet ... looks like someone got inspiration from a 1984 Econoline Conversion Van :D

orca400int.jpg

Okay, I admit that I never looked at the interior photos.... :eek:

That thing is ugly...haha..very...very...ugly.

It looks like an unpolished interior of the Vector M12. That had very unattractive guts as well.

I do like the steering wheel. Looks like a velvet bomb exploded in the car. Hmm, lets see...I would change..., aw nevermind, the interior is butt ugly!

:)

wctsao said:
I do like the steering wheel. Looks like a velvet bomb exploded in the car. Hmm, lets see...I would change..., aw nevermind, the interior is butt ugly!

:)

hahahah that made me laugh out loud. my dogs looking at me like wtf? haha

velet bomb.. =P

yeah if that car came out in the 70-80's it would have been OK looking.

now its just :barf: and we wonder why sweden doesn't have an auto industry?

side note: isn't the konisiegg swedish?

swiss OR sweden!?!

KulSecHskY said:

now its just :barf: and we wonder why sweden doesn't have an auto industry?

side note: isn't the konisiegg swedish?

The car originates in SWITZERLAND based on the article.

And, SWEDEN manufactures Volvo & Saab...!?! (auto industry...!) :)

Re: swiss OR sweden!?!

Osiris_x11 said:
The car originates in SWITZERLAND based on the article.

And, SWEDEN manufactures Volvo & Saab...!?! (auto industry...!) :)

Title:
Orca C 113 prototype
Prototypically Swiss: The Orca C 113 could put Switzerland back on the auto-industry map

if you consider Volvo and Saab's to be part of the auto industry. haha

Volvo and Saab didn't even cross my mind =P

hahahahaha. that car interior is hilarious, I can't beleve this is a new car design!

Does the dashboard come in DuPont Stainmaster version? You know, so it's easy to clean for when people throw up on it?

:p

Back