• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vacation plans suggestions on what to do?

Hi

I am starting the planning now for next years vacation.

Last summer I did 4 days on Anderstorp track with my motorcycle and then to Assen to watch Moto GP.

This summer I have a brand new toy..the NSX. It need to breath some Euro air and I would like to do this:

Go to Sachsenring in Germany to watch the Moto GP 16->18 july. Then go to Nurburgring for a few laps there during the week after.

I am open for suggestions on other things to do during that week. This is where NSXPrime comes in handy. Anybody knows of anything that goes on in the area that would be interesting?

Then the next weekend 23->25 july be at Hockenheim to watch Formula 1.

Then drive home again to Narvik.

Regards

midNight Sun Xpress said:
What about Spa and Verbiers the month after....

Hmm thats something to think about..but how to get them to move F1 and MotoGP :)

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
If you pass in Switzerland... you know who to call! :D

Yes of course :).. But it looks like it will be from Chemnitz (Sachsenring) after MotoGP to Stuttgart to have a look at the Porsche museum.

Then to Trier to drive up (or down?) the Moselvalley to Koblenz and then to Adenau. Then maybe some laps in the NSX on the Ring. Then to Hockenheim to watch Formula 1 and then home again.

These plans are not set yet, but it looks like it will be something like that. MotoGP and Formel 1 is set everything in between is not set.

Maybe my brother will try to keep up in his Cooper S too.

Regards

If you wanna go to Nürburgring, you have to go to

opening times northern loop first. (In year 2004)
http://www.nuerburgring.de/eng/frame_04.htm

It could be you are there and the track is rented (and closed for you) by an car manufacturer for test drives.

If you need some advices (cheap hotel etc.), please ask.
I'm often there too.

Back