• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Wanted: DC Area/Northeast

I am currently in the hunt for an NSX, prefer to spend $25-$30k. I know its not much but I know if I am patient I will find the right one. To complicate things more I am looking to getting it financed so if anyone knows a dealer who has one in my range I would appreciate the info. Currently looking at 2 and am not sold on either one as yet.

kind regards

matt

Matt,

Check out the post by Hondastar. He just put his up for sale just recently. I was going to get it myself, but ended up buying one with an ivory interior. His car is in great condition and has had all service done.

Good luck,

Nate in DC

v12kid - there are plenty of ways to get financing without having to go to the dealer. You should talk to your bank or credit union, or ask if anyone has a good contact for you. You are severely limiting your choices, and jacking up your prices, by going with dealers only.

Remember - banks are in the business of making loans.:) Now, if your credit is crappy, or non-existent, maybe a dealer will be able to work something for you, but not on good terms to you. He just works as the middleman between you and the lenders, and gets a cut for his efforts.

Good luck, but don't sacrifice yourself or your finances by taking a crummy deal, just because the dealer could make it happen.:D

Todd

WHOA, MY EARS WERE BURNIN' !!!

Scott here. After Nate (above) talked some sense into me, I had pretty much decided to KEEP my NSX. But alas, maybe it's fate knocking on my door....

'91 NSX, not in snap-ring range
5-speed
Black on Black
a few well placed mods
94k miles

I won't get in details here, but if you're interested and still looking, drop me a line at [email protected]

Back