• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX Black/Black $29.5k

91 NSX Black/Black $29.5k JH4NA115XMT001615

My car is in extremely good condition throughout and performs perfectly.Straight,rock solid example.Just undergone its 75k service with a completely clean bill of health from Acura dealer.

I am the 3rd owner and have had the car around 4 years.The previous owner bought it from his law-partner with around 5k miles on it and sold it to me at the 44k mark or so.Car is a superb drive with new clutch,and re-conditioned brakes and A/C system at the 60k mile service at Acura dealer in Florida where the car has always been registered.

Not in snap-ring range and has a vastly improved stereo MP3/cd player and JBL speakers.Tires are like new and interior is in tremendous shape.Any inspection invited.Paint and body is beautiful with very,very few blemishes in inconspicuous areas of the car. This is a most reluctant sale which will only be executed if my own employment position remains uncertain;I`ll explain if you call.Sorry,thats the way it is.I just don`t want to sell this car but I may have to.

I have loved this car and it has been a pure pleasure to own and drive--so reliable,responsive and just a dream to drive,fast or slow.Never driven overly-hard or raced,only enjoyed.Car is presently in Reston,Viginia but we`ll be heading back to Fort Lauderdale in mid-January.

$29,500 obo>>>>>Call Ray at 703 989 2292.

Last edited:
I have seen and driven Ray's car.
It is in great shape.
I almost bought it myself, but ended up getting one with ivory interior.

Good Luck Ray!

I will plan to see you this weekend.

Thanks,

Nate in DC

Back