• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC playable in Grand Turismo 4 pic!!

I was just looking in videogames.com when I saw that grand turismo 4 was ranking number 1 today. When I look at the picture I see that there is a car that looked alot like the HSC. When I make the picture bigger I noticed it is an HSC. So I guess we can all get a sneak peak on the cars performance maybe I don't know but here is the pic.

561066_20031217_screen001.jpg

COOL!!!

Virtual test drive for a non (yet) production car:D

This is Great news!!

That picture makes the HSC look huge (considering how small the NSX is compared to the Skyline). Looks like I be buying GT4!!

I'm not sure which pic was up before, but, here we can see it is smaller than an RX-8...

Attachments

• 561066_20031217_screen013.jpg
    561066_20031217_screen013.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 338
That picture seems to be more accurate. The HSC must have a poor driver, 'cause that RX8 is keeping right up with it!!

Not only is the HSC in GT4, but it's also in the Japanese-only sampler version of the game called GT4: Prologue.

I got my copy of GT4: Prologue on Monday and have been cranking through the school mode ever since hoping to unlock the HSC. I think you have to earn golds on all of the toughest tests in order to get it, so I have some serious driving to do.

Last edited:
Back