• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gingerman lodging

There are three new (built within the past 4-5 years) hotels in South Haven at the interstate exit for the track, which is six miles away:

Guesthouse Inn
Hampton Inn
Holiday Inn Express.

All are roughly the same quality; prices may vary, and can be fairly high in season. (Remember, South Haven is a summer resort community.)

CGI Motorsports gets a great group rate at the Guesthouse Inn for rooms booked for its events; I'm not sure but you may have to call the hotel directly to get the CGI rate.

All are walking distance from Sherman's. :D

These are the only places I would recommend anywhere near South Haven. 'nuff said.

MarkB said:
Thanks Ken. I' building my schedule for the year and will need a place to stay for a GingerMan event.
P.S. Many (if not most) of the groups holding track events at GingerMan (in addition to CGI) arrange a special block rate at one of the hotels that is often better than you can book elsewhere. So it may be a good idea to check with the group(s) you're running with, to see where their block is, before you make your reservations.

Back