• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No HSC at Chicago autoshow

What the F is right. I'm from detroit, my whole family still lives there.. but I figured on going to the Chicago auto show....since it's right down the street. That really sucks.

T Bell said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I should have went to Detroit!!!

I thought for sure Chi-town would have it, they always have had every car in the past.
Both "WTF" and "should've gone to NAIAS" are correct. :(

"they (Chicago) always have had every car in the past" -- not sure I agree with this. While we've had most of the cool TRUCKS and SUVs, we don't get anywhere near the cool concept / launches that Detroit, LA, Geneva and some of the "tier 1" shows get.

But hey, Chicago show is better than anything we get in the SE, so I can't complain... but there ARE a lot of hot cars in South Florida :cool:

Went to the Chicago show yesterday, disappointed not to see the HSC, my guess is there is one Acura badged HSC in North America and Honda didn't have time to bring it to Chicago. Too bad. I liked the TL A-spec and the tricked out RSX. Overall, another pretty weak showing for Honda. They needed to have an HSC there to get people excited about the future and an IRL car there
to emphasize their racing heritage.:(

I went to the Chicago auto show over the weekend too. Porsches suppose to have the Carrera GT there, but they didn't :( .
Did anyone see how many fingerprints on the 04 red nsx?:D

Yeah, I noticed that too:)

Back