• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ Head lights and JDM DARK Tail lights Part numbers

2002+ Head lights and JDM DARK Tail lights Part numbers HELP PLEASE !

Good morning guys, I ask this for a favor from anyone who might know this Please.

I am looking for the PART NUMBERS for the 02+ Head light conversion w/o the HID ballast. Th ecomplete setup, hood, fenders, headlamps, brackets, etc.. Everything I need PLEASE.

Also i need the part number for the JDM Darker tail light lenses and the center piece.

Any Help would be appreciated or point me in the right direction. Thanks guys !

chris

For the JDM taillight assembly (91-01 style) the part numbers are:

"H" Center Lens: 75520-SL0-013
Left taillight: 33550-SL0-013
Right taillight: 33500-SL0-023

Taillight screws 24 count (if needed): 94071-05080

I don't have the part number for the JDM spoiler brake light. Note that my taillights came with all the wiring and bulbs included. Some have only got the taillight only requiring you to transplant your bulbs and wires (not hard to do).

hey guys thanks alot !!

chris

If anyoen ahs the part number to the thrid brake light that would be cool too thanks!

chris

supra2porsche2nsx said:
hey guys thanks alot !!

chris

If anyoen ahs the part number to the thrid brake light that would be cool too thanks!

chris

I too, wanted the 3rd JDM brake light! Until the price.... about the same price as all of the taillights. If you want the JDM brakelight, try to find a used one. Gene usually has one or two.

Hey thanks alot guys again. The reason why I'm asking, obviously i don't have a microfiche with me or anything hehe, is also is that I have a GOOD friend that works for honda in their PARTS DIVISION. He is 1 of 4 guys that over sees the parts coming from japan that Honda orders. He is in charge of the inbound parts coming in,ordering parts for honda, and over sees all parts dealerships.. etc...

He told me as long as I give him the part numbers no matter japanese or not he can get it. We would get Honda's cost + tax on these parts. He said usually the Dealer mark-up is 300 % !!!!!!!:eek: I'll ask him if he can help us out. Thanks guys.

chris

supra2porsche2nsx

Can you let me know what your cost is for the wing light?
I might want one if the price is right.
Thanks Brian.

Back