• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 93 or 94

93 NSX

I have a '93 black /black NSX with just over 40,000 miles, that I am considering selling in the spring. I am the second owner and have had the car since 1996 (9000 miles). The car is in excellent condition inside and out...and it has had no bodywork or accidents. The tires are new last year, and I just (Sept '03) spent $2500 on a major service, i.e., timing belt, water pump, numerous hoses, fluids, plugs, etc. I have all reciepts since I've owned it

I have also put over $18,000 in upgrades into the car over the past several years, which include; 16/17 OZ Racing wheels ($2000); high end stereo system ($6000); short gears, Japanese ring & pinion, stainless steel headers, B&B Triflow exhaust, upgraded brake pads, cold air intake, billet aluminum engine components, etc. ($10,000). I have all the reciepts.

The car is currently in storage (for winter) as it has been every year since I've owned it, but I'll be bringing it out at the end of the month. The car has never been tracked...only a weekend or day trip cruiser...although we did make one cross-country trip from Boston to Scottsdale when I had all the performance parts installed at RM Racing (NSX after-market shop)

I would want $37,900 for the car. If you're interested let me know and I could send some pictures or you could come take a look.

Back