• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'll pay someone up to $2,000

to give me a ride in their NSX.. and beat my ex-boyfriend up .. ok, j/k. but i am going to get someone to do that too. :mad::mad::mad: :D but i'm serious about the ride in the NSX, and of course, it would have to be more than 1 ride.

i live in naples, fl b/t/w

Ana said:
to give me a ride in their NSX.. and beat my ex-boyfriend up .. ok, j/k. but i am going to get someone to do that too. :mad::mad::mad: :D but i'm serious about the ride in the NSX, and of course, it would have to be more than 1 ride.

Show up here and I am sure you will get more than one ride and for allot less money. :D http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30002

Armando

You know sometimes I go to sarasota to visit friends. If you meet me there I'll give you a ride

Didn't you post your pic on here not to long ago also looking for a ride in one?
It sounds like plenty of people are willing to give you one and probably won't charge you a dime.
I agree with Brian, boyfriend thing is a no-no.:(

yeah I don't care to carry out free hits.....

Thats funny I had a chance to ride in Romeos black one, but I was never able to get any time off from work.:( man i wish i would have taken him up on his offer.

Attachments

• cf bbsc intercooler - interior nsx upgrades 2 112.jpg
    cf bbsc intercooler - interior nsx upgrades 2 112.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 582
Show up at the Orlando "Supermeet" and I'm sure many of us will give you a ride. I'll let you drive mine, with me of course, as long as you can drive a stick...and promise not to hit anything...Ha!

Or come to the Festival of Exotic Cars in Mt. Dora 2 weeks after the supermeet and the same offer goes.

Take the $2000.00, buy a plane ticket to NC, keep the change, and I'll give you a ride for free. There are blackout dates for my free rides though.....cannot interfere with my autocross or track schedule.

Bill

Ana said:

Depends....post a pic of you, maybe some of us will beat him up for free. :D

I think you guys scared her off with your subtle come-ons, LOL.
geek.gif
nerd2.gif
stupidgrin.gif
bis.gif
hearts.gif

Poor girl...

chase.gif

Last edited:
don't worry, i'm not gunna beat up my b/f..... i was in a real state of, um, anger... i think i'm over that, somewhat .. altho i still have daydreams of hurting him from time to time. i just have to keep reminding myself that violence isn't the answer right? right!

and not to fish for compliments, but i really hate that pic. the coloring is weird, which is why i had it dimmed before. i don't consider myself ugly, but I look UGLY in that pic. I look better IRL imho, although I don't consider myself GORGEOUS.....I can look decent.

oh and i didnt mention that you'd have to give me like 300 rides for the 2,000...

NAN1SX - you live in naples??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! lets hook up! what year/color is it? how old are you? where do you live? IM me or E-mail me ~ [email protected]
STOCKTONSX ~ where do you live? and what color/year?

Ana said:
and not to fish for compliments, but i really hate that pic. the coloring is weird, which is why i had it dimmed before. i don't consider myself ugly, but I look UGLY in that pic. I look better IRL imho, although I don't consider myself GORGEOUS.....I can look decent.
I think a picture of Ana in NA1NSX's car is in order!:D

Back