• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insane video onboard a Type-R NSX

I was waiting for that inevitable "crash" that never came...

Good lord...

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T
Comptech SC, Headers, Intake, Exhaust & a little Mark Basch tweakage

Damn! You are not kidding about it being insane!

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I think the driving is o.k, its the road which is insane
biggrin.gif

From that link.. "Soon after parking I was introduced to Mr. Myasaka. He was the owner of a NA 390HP Type-R NSX."

Is that a typo? (290hp?) I didn't think an NSX motor could make 390 HP NA. Maybe I am wrong.

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Gee usually I'm the conservative MOB but I didn't really think it was all that crazy or insane. Where I live the roads are just like the one in the video. I drive my X5 through them the same way. I know crossing the line bugs a lot of USA/UK folks but in other countries this is really normal. Also as I was watching I was thinking I use to drive the NSX much faster than he was and waiting for him to get it on. Hmmm... maybe I should do an X5 video....

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 29 April 2002).]

Originally posted by NetViper:
From that link.. "Soon after parking I was introduced to Mr. Myasaka. He was the owner of a NA 390HP Type-R NSX."

Is that a typo? (290hp?) I didn't think an NSX motor could make 390 HP NA. Maybe I am wrong.

The Spice-Acura GTP lights car was powered by a 3.0 liter N/A NSX motor pushing 440HP. Needless to say it was built by Comptech and was a full-race motor not even close to being street legal
smile.gif

Back