• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis Area NSXers

Calling all cars - There is a car show scheduled for Saturday, July 20th @ PUR Perfornamce Centers in Cave Springs, MO. I am going and would like to see if we can get a few more NSX's out there. The owner has agreed to give us our own section to show or hang out in, if you are interested please private me and I will forward additional information and directions for the event.

Thanks

Dave

I am definately IN! Can't wait!!

Any other takers...

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

I am in Evansville IN - not too far away. I'll check my schedule and see if I can make it - if that's alright.

Hey Dave, do you work for GA Sullivan? We currently have a bunch of GA Sullivan consultants from St. Louis working with us (I'm a Software Engineer at Ascension Health - ISD). One of the consultant's name is Dave Doser, but it's pronounced Dozier.

Just wondering.

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
11,000 miles
No Mods

[This message has been edited by NSXForEver (edited 24 June 2002).]

I'm not coming until their is revenue sharing and salery cap protection...., the cards kicked the crap out of the Royals and i'm to afraid of the abuse
biggrin.gif

Signed;
Stevie Wonder
GM of the Kansas City Royals.
The worst team in baseball

PS Have a good time guys, maybe what few NSX'r there are in MO/KS can hook up sometime.

[This message has been edited by Tom Larkins (edited 24 June 2002).]

DDozier,

How far is cave springs from STL. If it is not to far I will be there with my 92 nsx.

SJS, If you don,t want to show at least come and hang out, You can bring your car and enter the fun class so your car wil not be judged, but you still get to park with the rest of us and hang.

Hope to see ya,

Dave

Just a reminder to the St. Louis and surrounding area NSX owners or people looking to become owners (legal of course if you want to car-jack someone do not come to the show) the car show is still on for this Saturday July 20th, registration starts at 10 AM and judging starts at 1 PM. If you think you would like to go you can preregister your car and get the premo NSX exclusive parking spots by calling 636-947-0313 and ask for Big Mike (this is not a joke, there are three Mikes and they all have nick names) I hope to see allot of X's at the show.

Thanks

Dave

Back