• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

more NSX - R info

was reading up on the new NSX-R and thought this was interesting...

Shift indicator uses green and red flashing lights to inform the driver of proper up-shift timing

The shift indicator uses green and red lights which flash then light up to indicate the power peak and rev limit, respectively, promoting more precise up-shifting and a more exhilarating driving experience. Standard power peak is 7,100rpm and standard rev limit 7,700rpm, with each light set to flash and then light up as the standard value is reached. The standard rev limit for first and second gears, however, is set 200rpm lower.

Interesting feature...

source: NSX - R : Technology

#################

Received a copy of the latest HyperRev "Perfect Guide" book - on the new NSX Type R. A lot of interesting info, and great pix.

Suggest you read the material in the links above first.

Originally posted by nsx1164:
was reading up on the new NSX-R and thought this was interesting...

Shift indicator uses green and red flashing lights to inform the driver of proper up-shift timing

The shift indicator uses green and red lights which flash then light up to indicate the power peak and rev limit, respectively, promoting more precise up-shifting and a more exhilarating driving experience. Standard power peak is 7,100rpm and standard rev limit 7,700rpm, with each light set to flash and then light up as the standard value is reached. The standard rev limit for first and second gears, however, is set 200rpm lower.

Interesting feature...

source: NSX - R : Technology

#################

Received a copy of the latest HyperRev "Perfect Guide" book - on the new NSX Type R. A lot of interesting info, and great pix.

Suggest you read the material in the links above first.

A new nsx hyper rev edition? Where can I order it? The latest version I can find is vol.73 Mazda Roadster.

I just picked this new book up on the NSX-R at the Japanese bookstore, 98 pages. Now, if I could only read Japanese
mecry.gif

nsxr_pic.jpg

Originally posted by Jim:
Now, if I could only read Japanese[/IMG]

Now, if we could only buy an NSX-R!

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

Originally posted by Jim:
I just picked this new book up on the NSX-R at the Japanese bookstore, 98 pages. Now, if I could only read Japanese
mecry.gif

nsxr_pic.jpg

hey Jim, did u buy it at Mitsuwa? Damn, I should have dropped by when I was in town this weekend
redface.gif
. Send it to me and I'll gladly translate it for you
biggrin.gif
....after I finish reading it!

Originally posted by ak:
hey Jim, did u buy it at Mitsuwa? Damn, I should have dropped by when I was in town this weekend
redface.gif
. Send it to me and I'll gladly translate it for you
biggrin.gif
....after I finish reading it!

Yes Akio, I bought it at Mitsuwa. You can borrow it anytime
coolgleamA.gif

I just got done watching the August Issue of BM Video. Man I gotta have one of these!!

Does anybody know how to import them over to the States??
biggrin.gif

Back