• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bell Turbo...How much..how fast?

I live in northern Florida. Curious who would be able to professionally install a turbo charger (Bell?) on my '91 NSX. How much would this cost, and is it worth it?
thanks

------------------

Couple things:

- good post but probably needs to move over to forced induction and not under general here

- The bell setup was recently sold by Corky and is in limbo / redesign

- The Aerodyne company is in limbo so they are looking at getting new turbos on this kit

- If you do a quick search you will find all the info you need about the new owners, etc.

BTW - I believe the previous kit was $9800 and you would figure in another $1000 - 1500 for the install - but you can do a search and find more.

Also - there are turbo systems in the works from Gerry, ACR/Larry, and maybe others.

Good luck and move / check out the posts under Forced Induction.

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Bell Turbo is now owned by Cartech and they are currently in redesign. The original price was $9300 and they wanted around 2K for installation. This included all turbo plumbing as well as a new intake system and new SS exhaust. Install was only in TX. If you go to the Cartech site, you get a rough idea of the unit.

Currently, the anticipated redesign will be using 2 Turbonetics turbochargers and an auxillary fuel injector system, either the Greddy or Haltech controlling 2 additional injectors. Hopefully, all will be ready by NSXPO this year including dyno information on a 98 3.2 liter motor.

Tim

Back