• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA NE Poker Rally

Folks,

Well we held the 2nd Annual Poker Rally this weekend (8/10) in Warwick, NY. We had a final count of 21 NSX's, including a very nice variety of colors, Monte Carlo Blue, Purple, Brooklands Green, Kiaser Silver, and the usual suspects!

The rally was 110 miles, and we only had a few NSX's go astray. We traveled through an area called "Hawks Nest" which I have been told is used for automotive photo shots for ads.

Pictures have been posted on www.nsxuppereast.com and we will post more as they are available. A fun time was had by all.

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone involved:

First my family,

SissyB (my wife), while we were out on the drive, she handled all the prep with the caterer, kept things happening, got the cake, and a ton of other things too.

BrianB (my son), who was the rally master and "dealer" for the event.

StephanieB (my daughter), who helped Mom, handed out Rally Packets and shirts, and did the picking for the raffle.

Peter and Sylvia Mills who always provide us any support we need, and provided some gracious kind words in the afternoon.

Our Sponsors:

Dali Racing - Mark Johnson
Cobalt Friction Technologies - Andie W. Lin
Zymol - Chuck Bennett and Vicky Kopjanski
Hondacuraworld - Tim Poliniak and Erik Gillette
ScienceofSpeed - Chris Willson
RealTime Racing - Peter Cunningham

These sponsors have all made a variety of contributions including funding, give aways, gift certificates, etc.

Please support them as they support us.

I would also like to thank all the participants, it was a great mix of repeat attendees and new folks, and the bottom line is the "people" make the event.

I think everyone had a blast and I look forward to a bigger event next year.

Thanks,
LarryB

It really was a great day. You put a lot of effort into this and it showed. I consider myself very lucky to be a part of this group.

Can't wait for New Hampshire 2002!

TheDon

Larry-looks like a well organized, great sponsers, and overall fun event!!!cheers

Wadasan

spam4.gif

Back