• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HI REV TUNER NSX

i saw hi rev tuner this week and saw an orange nsx with a wide body kit....owner is peter chou or something like that.....the rear wide fenders are not like the marga hills or the taitech.....can someone tell me what it is if you know this car....

Mike

it sports a one off body kit he built in his garage at home.it was picked to be in the next FF2 movie and there are more pics of it in last months compact tuner mag. the photos in that shoot show what they have further modded.IMHO it looks hidious now and I had to look twice before I recognized it to be an NSX no kidding
david

Originally posted by BadCarma:
it sports a one off body kit he built in his garage at home.it was picked to be in the next FF2 movie and there are more pics of it in last months compact tuner mag. the photos in that shoot show what they have further modded.IMHO it looks hidious now and I had to look twice before I recognized it to be an NSX no kidding
david

The body kit on that NSX is exactly like the body kit used in the JGTC cars in Japan....the winglets...the wide fenders..the diffusers....if that is a one off....that is an awesome one off machine

Mike

Originally posted by pok8rok8:

The body kit on that NSX is exactly like the body kit used in the JGTC cars in Japan....the winglets...the wide fenders..the diffusers....if that is a one off....that is an awesome one off machine

Mike
just posted what the owner of the car says in his interview about the bodykit.I think he even posted to this forum on it.

Back