• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec rear diffuser

A customer of mine has JUST installed his rear diffuser from SOS. I just put a set of CT headers and a center exhaust on the car, (2002). He had his diffuser painted body color. His coment was that the diffuser is VERY sturdy and very well put together. He should be comenting on this very soon. John?
Barn Man...

John Here
The JGTC rear diffuser is the best made body part for fit, finish, quality I have ever seen. The Parts from Japan are the best. I ordered a Carbon Fiber unit but they sent Chris from SOS a Carbon Kevlar unit. To save the 4 week wait I took the Kevlar unit and I had it painted to match my silver 2002 NSX. I could not believe how strong this unit is. It fit like a glove. A bit hard to get on, but once you get it together you will understand why. As far as aerodynamics' The car feels a bit more stable at speed but the weather has not let me go better than 100+.
Well worth the $1500. I went with the JGTC light weight center exit exhaust. 16 lbs (30 lbs lighter than stock) and it sounds great.
All in all I would do it again.

John

Excellent! I'll be ordering this part along with the center exit exhaust as soon as the weekend is over. Too bad about the 4-6 week wait though
frown.gif

Back