• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for best pricing on BBS LM rims

I'm very close to purchasing my latest NSX and have decided I wish to purchase the BBS LM rims. Any recommendations on who would have the best pricing and availability? Thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by Imola:
I'm very close to purchasing my latest NSX and have decided I wish to purchase the BBS LM rims. Any recommendations on who would have the best pricing and availability? Thanks in advance!!

I can put together a very attractive wheel and tire package for you, as we currently have the BBS LM in stock for the NSX and have a wide variety of tire choices also. Give me a call at work and we can discuss your options. Talk to you soon!
smile.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)
2002 Honda S2000
1996 Acura Integra GSR
1990 Honda Accord EX
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

What car are you looking at? Another Imola? Best of luck with your choice- Regards-R

Just for reference, our current prices on the BBS LM for the NSX are :

17x7.5 $576 per wheel offset 38

18x9 $739 per wheel offset 42

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)
2002 Honda S2000
1996 Acura Integra GSR
1990 Honda Accord EX
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

I'm currently considering a 2001 White w/ black. Wish me luck!

Best of Luck, I test drove an 01 white before I bought, it looked great-R

Back