• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nov 23rd Melbourne, FL Cars For Charity .. BIG MEET

Greetings,

My name is Vik Saini, and I represent a club called Brevard Motorsports. We are having on Nov 23rd here in Melbourne, FL. This event is planned as a big car show and contest. There will be several things going on, from about 10AM till 6pm. The thing that sets this event apart from the usual, is that we are involving all types of cars. As per our club sprit, we are having all different groups attend. We want to have classic cars, sport compacts, muscle cars, european cars, exotics, even low riders!

The main goal of the event is to make a sizeable donation to the CandleLighters organization. http://www.candlelighters.org (specifically the Brevard Chapter). CandleLighters is an organization which deals with Families who are coping with a child who has or has survived cancer. They provice emotional, financial, and phsyical support to these families.

The money that we will raise will come from 2 sources:
1 General Contributions (Reciepts will be given to those who donate, for tax purposes)
2 Entrance Fee's (10 dollars to show your car in the meet/contest. 3 Dollars to just come out and walk around)

Brevard Motorsports, and I are asking yourself and members of your group to come out that day and join us in this event! You can be assured a good time, Just think about all the different cars and all the good your contributions will make!

Please email me back so we may work out the details of your participation if any. I really hope your group attends! Check out our website for more information. Maps, lodging arangements food, etc.. all that information will be on our website.

Sincerly,

Vik Saini ([email protected])
Brevard Motorsports (http://www.brevardmotorsports.org)
www.brevardmotorsports.org/images/teaserflyer.jpg

Vik,

My family and I will plan on attending. I think it's great that your club is contributing to such a worthy cause. It sucks when anyone gets cancer, but it's especially tough when it affects children.

We'll see you there,
John McD

Excellent John.

yeah this is such a great charity.. and we hope to raise a significant ammount.. now you just need to get the rest of your NSX brothers and sisters to roll out with you too!

ok gotta go finish this website!

Vik

Back