• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just washed and waxed her and going for a drive now

View

View

More pics of interior, trunk, etc for those interested in buying this car can be found here.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=976932&a=11538604

[This message has been edited by James Cruz (edited 12 February 2001).]

You're a dog. I'm stuck just looking at mine and turning it on every now and then. Snow's still on the ground and it's pretty darn cold.

Shawn

I hate you! HAHAHA damn nice sunny Florida weather!!!! Just kidding. Looks great, hell it looks warm! Right now its like -10 with wind chill. A few weeks ago it was -80 with wind chill. So I truely evny you guys in warmer climates! Ask Texas what it was like a few weeks ago and multiply that by 10 and thats what we have here. Keep it up though.

The struggle continues...
Thought I had decided I didn't like the red with black roof look, but DAMN. After that picture, I want one again. So many colors, so little money!

------------------
Weenie '95 V6 Mustang
Dreams of Future NSX

Thanks for the nice words everyone. The weather here today is a brisk 53 and sunny. I actually have jeans on and a jacket. Brrrrr city! ha, ha

I sure wish you guys in the north could do more than just look at your babies, but hopefully you're doing some snow boarding, snow mobiling, or similar event, which I can only enjoy on TV.

Please, everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!!! See ya in 2001!

[This message has been edited by James Cruz (edited 31 December 2000).]

Car is absolutely beautiful. Is that a 19 rear 18 front setup? What springs are you running? I live in NC and also feel pain for my fellow NSX'ers that can enjoy because of the weather.

Back