• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone have pics w/ black rims on black nsx

preferably powdercoated te37's, or the british black 7 spoke prodrive wheels ScienceofSpeed sells? Any w/ black rims will do tho.. just to get an idea.

thanks
Randy

No pic, but an idea. Maybe if you find a pic of an NSX with the type of rims you like, you could ask someone to photoshop the rims black for you...just a thought.

good idea heres 2 pics. any photoshoppers out there want to work their magic and make them black rims, and a black car :)

Attachments

• nsx red 2.jpg
    nsx red 2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 626
Here's Gerry Johnson's Performance Autoworx 500 HP Turbo NSX with black Works Equips with polished lips.

Pa_27.jpg

NeoNSX said:
<B>D'Ecosse</B>: is that the NSX with 508HP and there's a quicktime movie floating about the web of his car?

He has a lot more than that on tap now - turned up the wick to 20 lbs boost & added NOS & Aquamist.
He should post some new dyno #'s soon I expect.
Car looks a bit different now too (Wheels currently reside on my car now! :D )
I'm not sure about video - I'll ask him.
Car will be at the Hot Import Nights Car Show at San Mateo CA this Saturday for those in the Bay area.

Replying D'Ecosse's msg

The video i've seen of the 500HP NSX was an interior video; you could just hear the engine screaming and the video guy about to wet himself with excitement. :)

"NSX Tech" sent me a PM with the following link... i think it's the same car... lots of nice high-res photos and engine shots. Credit goes to "NSX Tech" for this:

http://www.pansx.com/

There's some video which i haven't d/loaded yet. Let me know if this is the same NSX...

<B>ENZO</B>: that is a BADDDD NSX... i like it! It gives FuryNSX some serious competition!

NeoNSX said:
<B>ENZO</B>: that is a BADDDD NSX... i like it! It gives FuryNSX some serious competition!

WOW ! :eek:

Thanks Neo ! I really appreciate the compliment ! :)

Seriously, do you prefer my NSX with the black wheels than with the three parts ?

Back