• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Action

Found this interesting pix... he must be really pushing the car!

nsx10.jpg

neither had i, which is why i posted it.
"kinda" looks like Lud's NSX... (although i realize this is silver, the sunlight makes it look blue)
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 20 January 2003).]

Given the orientation of the car and the direction of the wheels, the picture suggests that the driver is coming out of a lateral skid/slide. Typically if you are driving linearly, and you turn the wheel to the left sharply (like the car in the above picture), the car will seek to lean towards the right as the interia of the car pushes it forward while the seeks redirect it left. The fact that the car is leaning in the opposite direction indicates that there are other forces at play. The most obvious explanation would be that the car is recovering from a power slide that had it moving towards us. In fact, if you look closely to the left of the picture, you can see lateral skid marks. I think these belong to the car in question.
smile.gif

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 21 January 2003).]

hehehe...thanx NSXaholic for that scientific analysis.
smile.gif

...u guys seen the TopGear Lambo Diablo video clip? the chief tester takes the guy for a ride, and takes some REALLY HARD AND FAST turns... and the diablo stays perfectly levelled! it's amazing!
smile.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
hehehe...thanx NSXaholic for that scientific analysis.
smile.gif

...u guys seen the TopGear Lambo Diablo video clip? the chief tester takes the guy for a ride, and takes some REALLY HARD AND FAST turns... and the diablo stays perfectly levelled! it's amazing!
smile.gif

I haven't seen it. Do you have a link to it.

Regards.

NSXaholic: i found a few links for you, but for me they are slooooooowwwwwwwww...

http://203.109.148.62/movies/data/other/lambo_test_driver.wmv
http://biz.digicat.org/ForumVideos/Cars/Lambo_Test_Driver.wmv

This video is one of those rare clips DEFINITELY worth your time downloading.

UPDATE: If you use Kazza -- the peer2peer filesharing program like napster -- You will have more luck (and speed)... i found a dozen people with it. Search for "lambo_test_driver", it's about 13.7MB.

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 23 January 2003).]

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
NSXaholic: i found a few links for you, but for me they are slooooooowwwwwwwww...

http://203.109.148.62/movies/data/other/lambo_test_driver.wmv
http://biz.digicat.org/ForumVideos/Cars/Lambo_Test_Driver.wmv

This video is one of those rare clips DEFINITELY worth your time downloading.

UPDATE: If you use Kazza -- the peer2peer filesharing program like napster -- You will have more luck (and speed)... i found a dozen people with it. Search for "lambo_test_driver", it's about 13.7MB.

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 23 January 2003).]

Wow that is truly slow. I use WinMX for P2P, and unfortunately I think it is more for music, since I can't find either your file, or GIS3. But I am linking to the sites you posted, and will let it download when I am at the the NSX owner's meet this evening.

P.S. -- Many thanks Neo. Really appreciate the links.

Regards.

[This message has been edited by NSXaholic (edited 25 January 2003).]

This seems to be as far as I can get my car to lean. I haven't been able to capture a pic with light under the inside front, yet ;-)

fcbab2b8.jpg

fcbab355.jpg

FWIW, the car has Eibach springs and replacement stock struts, Dali street/track bars and a loose nut behind the wheel.

Happy motoring,

Ben

[This message has been edited by beckertb (edited 25 January 2003).]

[This message has been edited by beckertb (edited 25 January 2003).]

Originally posted by NSXaholic:
P.S. -- Many thanks Neo. Really appreciate the links.

Absolutely no problem. Happy to help. Sorry they weren't faster.

Definitely try KAZAA Lite for P2P... better than WinMX (lots of mp3,movies,stuff) and no ad/spyware.

Back