• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AznSXgirl NSX

nsx.jpg

snsx1.jpg

snsx2.jpg

snsx3.jpg

me&nsx1.jpg

And my NSX-R
nsxr.jpg

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 01 January 2003).]

<FONT SIZE=+1 COLOR=blue>VERY NICE</FONT>

thanx for posting these AZnSXgirl; i like your NSX's (no extreme mods, very clean + good lighting for photos). Have u got any hi-res versions of <FONT FACE="courier new">SNSX1.JPG</FONT> (or any of the others) i could use as a wallpaper?

For your NSX's, i would like to present u with the following awards: [trophy's removed coz AznSXgirl has taken them home now :)]

------------------
<FONT COLOR=red>Neo</FONT>NSX
I'm trapped in the Matrix; can anyone hack me outta here?

Last edited:
Aloha aznSXgirl,

One word...."AWESOME!!!" I get blown away with the thought that a woman is merely interested in cars. Then to see one driving an NSX.....takes my breath away. And now to see that you own TWO..."Saaweeeeettttt!!!!" I gotta take a break!! I'm getting too excited!!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Deuce:
Aloha aznSXgirl,
One word...."AWESOME!!!" I get blown away with the thought that a woman is merely interested in cars. Then to see one driving an NSX.....takes my breath away.

*lol* that makes two of us!
To many guys, aznSXgirl would be a dream; not many girls have superb taste in cars.
icon14.gif

And now to see that you own TWO..."Saaweeeeettttt!!!!" I gotta take a break!! I'm getting too excited!!!
smile.gif

Woah... calm down Deuce... aznSXgirl may not appreciate ur over-honesty there!
------------------
If the Matrix is real, then we're all screwed...take it from me.

<FONT SIZE=1>

Last edited:
Originally posted by dnyhof:
anyone know if AznSXgirl is entertaining suitors??????
smile.gif
hehe

I think she maybe spoken for already... i seem to have read somewhere that she has a boyfriend.

[This message has been edited by Acura NsX Pilot (edited 02 January 2003).]

Boston: i wasn't gonna say it but since you have, AznSXgirl u got a funky hairstyle...

i'm sure if you posted a high-res copy of you and the two NSX's, you'd be POTM until 2004 and have numerous marriage/relationship proposals... u'd become the #1 NSXprime heartbreaker

Last edited:
correction: i wasn't thinking.
tongue.gif

we should start a poll on who thinks AznSXgirl's hairstyle is cool... i bet she wins an outstanding majority.
icon14.gif

I wonder if AznSXgirl even reads our comments here.. and if so, is she annoyed/flattered/non-plussed/laughing/etc..? (hmm...now i'm thinking too much)

--------------------
gunsfiring.gif
"Guns... lots of Guns..."

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 03 January 2003).]

Hey BostonNSX,
I do like the silver NSX more.
me&nsx3.jpg

The black NSX will be the same height as the silver soon, waiting for my Advan wheels to come.
And what's wrong with my hair??

Here's an NSX racer with a cool hairstyle
woody.jpg
MiscDogrun.gif

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 04 January 2003).]

Back